This delay happens when Genesis pulls different sources from all the various hosts that have been set up by you. If the delay takes unusually long time, you need to disable non-working or low quality hosts which will diminish the overload of the Genesis.
Articles in this section
- Why my Genesis submenu and or widgets does not work anymore?
- When I launched KODI, my Genesis add-on does not update automatically. What should I do?
- Why the submenu shortcuts stopped working after upgrading to Genesis5?
- How can I use the Genesis downloading feature?
- Why there exist a long delay before I get the window to select a stream in KODI Genesis?
- How can I upgrade from XBMC to KODI?
- How can I fix the out of order Adds-on?
- How can I reset my KODI?
- Why do I keep getting “script error” in my KODI?
- How can I “clear cache” in my KODI?