By default, when you launch the KODI, Genesis should be updated automatically. Linger on Genesis, press the menu button, then add-on settings. If the Genesis version is under 5.0.0, you can perform a manual KODI Genesis update by going to the KODI main menu and then navigate to System/Add-on/Available Updates in KODI 15.
Articles in this section
- Why my Genesis submenu and or widgets does not work anymore?
- When I launched KODI, my Genesis add-on does not update automatically. What should I do?
- Why the submenu shortcuts stopped working after upgrading to Genesis5?
- How can I use the Genesis downloading feature?
- Why there exist a long delay before I get the window to select a stream in KODI Genesis?
- How can I upgrade from XBMC to KODI?
- How can I fix the out of order Adds-on?
- How can I reset my KODI?
- Why do I keep getting “script error” in my KODI?
- How can I “clear cache” in my KODI?